Saturday, September 27, 2008

Why do I not believe this?

I saw this article on Yahoo this week - Clean Your House in 19 Minutes.

Why do I not believe this is possible? It may be possible for some, but not for me.

Fifteen seconds to spray my shower? Yeah, assuming the spray bottle doesn't need a refill.

Pop in a CD while I dust? Yeah, it would take me 10 minutes to decide what I want to hear while cleaning.

Two minutes to throw out newspapers? It would take me two days to catch up on reading them before I throw them out. And I can't throw them out before I've read them.

Do you think this plan would work for anyone? Would it work for you? Or does this person just get paid to write ridiculous things with headlines no one can resist?

1 comment:

Jayne said...

When I read the article I discovered it's 19 minutes a day. Every day. Yeah, right--who does this?? Or maybe I'm just slovenly. I clean my house once a week, including the kitchen, because it doesn't get used 3 or 4 days a week when I'm gone to work.