Sunday, June 15, 2008

Painted into a corner

Good news - K started painting the remaining rooms yesterday


First, we covered the new windows with plastic.

I'm not sure the kitten approved.

K paints the upper half with Tealight from Sherwin Williams.

The lower 48" will be covered with walnut stained wainscot.

The kitten inspects the progress in the future dining room.

Bad news - I've been trapped upstairs all day. Without warning, K taped plastic over the bedroom door and the door to the guest bath - limiting access to both bathrooms, and to my cell phone and to any laundry that I thought I might do today. And then, once he started working on the ceiling over the stairway, I couldn't even leave the upstairs office.

Oh well. I'm just happy to see the paint go up.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I hope you got out sometime tonight!

That room will look great with the wainscotting... can't wait to see it!