Tuesday, November 3, 2009

How I Roll

Change is good. That's why I'm changing up my blog roll a bit. I've added a few new blogs that I've been following, replacing a few others. I find it easier to follow blogs through my own blog roll than via the Google Reader, so the ones I've added are ones I especially want to keep an eye on.

If you notice your own blog gone and want back in, let me know and I'll put it back. If I've never featured your blog but you want a space on my list, let me know that too.

If you're not already familiar with them, I encourage you to visit the new house blogs I've added. At Fun and VJs, Brismod is having fun with her Australian Sow's Ear to Silk Purse transformation. Goddess of 4 is making her magic in my husband's birth state and they're fixin' it up in Toronto at 416 Fixer Upper. When you're tired of watching the progress at other people's houses, check out the art and poetry being conjured up by The Conjurer.

I hope you enjoy them.

3 comments:

brismod said...

I never knew you cared...Thanks so much for adding me to your blog roll and for the mention. I'm big on reciprocating and will add you on my roll. Thanks again and cheers!

Why S? said...

Oh yeah, Brismod. I care.

NV said...

Whew! Glad to see I’m still there.

Thanks for the new blogs to check out. Right now, I have an obscene number of posts to catch up in my reader already, but I swear I’ll check them out. You just never know what you’re going to find!

And thanks for a much-needed reminder to tend to my own blog roll. I think some of the folks on mine aren't even around anymore.