Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Halloween

I'm a little behind on a lot of things.  One of them is my blog.  Another of them is probably your blog.

Sorry about that.

I did find time to create a slide from the pictures I took on Halloween night. (There were supposed to have been sound effects. Don't know where they went.)


video

We had fun. Handed out candy, took pictures and ordered pizza. I like Halloween. No one asks anything of me but some candy. All the entertainment is provided by others.

One of my most fave things about my 'hood is the kids on Halloween. Generally, I'm not a big fan of kids but I do like them on Halloween.

I really like Halloween.

4 comments:

Costume Nation said...

Great slide show. Yea, Halloween is fun to see all the kids in their crazy costumes. Saw the you got some Super Mario Brothers to your house as well. Crazy how popular that brand was this year...seems to have come out of the blue.

modernemama said...

it's ok - I supplied my own soundtrack. Boo!

Beatnheart said...

Yes I like Halloween too but I hide cause I’m afraid its gonna be all gang members coming to my door. The first time I did it a kid feel off my porch and I could just see a lawsuit coming so its bah humbug for me on Halloween and pretty much most holidays. Watched you video clip of the sorry assed kids not going to Disney World. I wonder what’s so great about Dick’s house. If my parents told me I was going to Disneyland at that age I would have friggin freaked out in estatic happiness. jaded.

Anonymous said...

`great column but we want to read some new work. i check in day after day but i am continually disappointed.