Sunday, May 16, 2010

Where in the World is Why?

Not at home where I belong. 

This is just a quick post to let my 3 1/2 readers know why I won't be updating for a couple of weeks.  And if you write one of the dozen blogs I read, why I won't be commenting.

All I'll say for now is it's foreign here.  And humid.  And it took way too long to get here.  And I'm soooooo looking forward to a good drink this evening.

Tomorrow, I move on.  This is likely the last time I'll have access to a computer for over a week. 

The withdrawal pains are gripping me already.

Hasta luego, amigos.

4 comments:

brismod said...

Well, enjoy wherever you are and savour that drink. I'm curious about the 1/2 person who reads your blog...xx

Jayne said...

Have fun, wherever you are!

Kate R said...

Hope you enjoyed your drink(s)! And OMG! Not sure I could survive a week without internet - but I probably should try it. I'm sure I'd get a lot more done than I do now.

Beatnheart said...

Hey it looks like you have more than 3 1/2 readers/followers on your blog??! When you do post it is interesting and informative...we just don’t get a lot from you...You must be very busy.